Clear aligners are able to straighten your teeth whilst being invisible to others and can be conveniently removed when eating or brushing your teeth.
WHAT ARE CLEAR ALIGNERS?
Clear Aligners are a series of transparent, removable and virtually invisible aligners (like a thin mouthguard) that progressively straighten your teeth into their idea position.
1. At your first orthodontic consultation, we determine if clear aligners are right for you. We then discuss the options available and the costs involved so that you can make an informed decision about your teeth.
2. At your next appointment a 3D model of your teeth is created that allows your dentist to analyse your bite and smile from every angle.
3. Using this model and our state-of-the-art treatment planning software, we precisely calculate and plan the movement of each tooth for your new smile.
4. Dr Tijana customises your optimal treatment plan.
5. You have an opportunity to review the plan and what your ultimate smile will look like. Once you approve this plan, clear aligners are made especially for you.
6. Each clear aligner set is worn for 2 weeks then replaced with the next set, gradually moving your teeth to their new position. 7. Regular checks are scheduled to check how your teeth are moving and to collect your next few sets of aligners.
COST OF CLEAR ALIGNERS
The cost of clear aligners is determined by: * The complexity of your case * How long you will be in treatment
Take the first step towards a more confident and healthy smile.
Call 3378 0033 to arrange your FREE consultation today with Dr Tijana!